Walk to End Colon Cancer
We need to get louder!
Most people don't know that colorectal cancer is the second deadliest cancer in the United States or that it's highly preventable — and that’s why we’re turning up the volume on this disease.
It’s time to stop the silence, reject the stigma, and cancel the killer. It’s time to #WalkLoud!
Join the Walk to End Colon Cancer!
How to #WalkLoud
- Register for a Walk and build your team.
- Start fundraising right away for the greatest impact.
- Volunteer with your local Walk committee.
- Sponsor a Walk in your community.
The Walk to End Colon Cancer unites all of us against this disease.
What is the Walk to End Colon Cancer?
Together, we can:
Stop the Silence
At the Walk, we find the courage to embrace our emotions and be loud together. We are UNsilenced.
Reject the Stigma
We reject embarrassment and shame. No one should walk a colorectal cancer journey alone.
Cancel the Killer
We pound the pavement to increase prevention, access to treatment, and research. We #WalkLoud.
- $5 million invested in research
- 12,448 people navigated to screening
- 167,409 patient support moments in 2021
Funds raised at the Walk to End Colon Cancer contribute to the Alliance's efforts to screen, care, and cure this disease.