Ending colorectal cancer will take every one of us.
Are you ready to take action? Make the mission to end colorectal cancer your own. The Colorectal Cancer Alliance empowers a nation of allies to participate, fundraise, and volunteer.
Learn more below.
Ways to Help
Volunteers make a difference from their homes and in their communities. Share your story, raise awareness, or lend a helping hand. Learn more.
The Walk to End Colon Cancer unites allies to increase awareness and funds to defeat colorectal cancer. Lace up and join a Walk near you.
The Alliance’s signature events support programs to screen, care, and cure colorectal cancer. From galas to golf outings, your participation is a valued contribution to our cause.
With the Alliance, you can fundraise your way. Help end colorectal cancer by honoring a loved one, starting a fundraiser, or making an appeal on social media.
Share your time or expertise in service of the colorectal cancer community. The Alliance has a role for everyone. Here are a few:
Tell your story. Your story is powerful. It can affect hearts, make change, and save lives. Our training and support will prepare you to speak with any audience — in-person, online, or over the airwaves.
Advocate for change. Together, we are stronger. Our Allies in Action grassroots advocacy program provides the tools and opportunities to make change in your own community, state, and beyond.
Fundraise your way
Join our nation of allies as a DIYnamo! We'll work with you to turn your passion or hobby into a do-it-yourself fundraiser to help end colorectal cancer in our lifetime. Just turn on your imagination, use our fundraising tools, and increase your impact.
Attend an event
Attend an event to have fun with your allies and support the Alliance’s programs to screen, care, and cure.
- Walk to End Colon Cancer. Across the country, Walk participants create a powerful community display of dedication to ending this disease and supporting those affected by it.
- Blue Hope Bash. The Blue Hope Bash event series is the Alliance’s premier fundraising event, bringing together individuals and corporations who are passionate about ending colorectal cancer.
- AllyCon. AllyCon is our annual national conference for patients, survivors, caregivers, and family members. Attend to learn more about colorectal cancer, the latest in treatments, and connect with your community.
Find your allies online
Connect with a nation of allies on the Alliance’s social media and peer-support channels.
- Ally to Ally. Ally to Ally is a private online community where colorectal cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers go to connect, share, and learn.
- Blue Hope Nation. Meet your allies in a private Facebook group to share tips, offer support, and make friends.
- Social Media. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
Your gift will save lives
Every dollar increases screening, provides invaluable assistance to patients and families, and helps to fund critical research. There are many ways to donate.