September 18 - 20 | Philadelphia
Find Your Allies Here
AllyCon is the Colorectal Cancer Alliance’s national conference for patients, survivors, caregivers, and family members. AllyCon unites our diverse community and leading experts for three days of meaningful connection, support, and memories.
- Sixteen in-depth sessions
- Networking opportunities with allies and experts
- A keynote from CRC survivor and extreme adventurer Eric Larsen
- Catered meals
- A jam-packed ally gift bag
- A '70s-themed party night and much more.
We look forward to welcoming you home to AllyCon!
Keynote Speaker Eric Larsen
Eric Larsen was the first person to reach the North Pole, South Pole, and the top of Mount Everest in a single year. But his most difficult journey began in 2021, when he was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. At AllyCon, Eric will share how how he applied lessons from the world's most extreme places to his battle with colorectal cancer.
Times to Kick Back and Connect
AllyCon kicks off Sunday evening with an attendee reception that includes heavy hors d'oeuvre and drinks. On Monday evening, we’ll get our groove on with a '70s-themed dinner buffet featuring a DJ, dancing, and more.
A Historic Location
Have you seen the Liberty Bell? Cherished American landmarks, Penn’s Landing, and so much more are within walking distance of our conference hotel, the Philadelphia Marriott Old City. Like walking? The Philadelphia Walk to End Colon Cancer takes place the day before AllyCon starts, on Saturday, September, 17.
Sessions to Educate and Inspire
AllyCon will include 16 expert-led sessions to improve your journey as a patient, survivor, or caregiver. Featured sessions include:
- What’s new in personalized treatment and trial options
- How to access clinical trials
- Coping with anxiety and insomnia in survivorship
- Sexual health and intimacy during treatment and beyond
- Nutrition during colorectal cancer and in survivorship
- Potential colorectal cancer vaccines on the horizon
- Mindfulness practices to promote wellness during cancer treatment
- Navigating insurance and finances in a world of cancer debt