No Undy Run/Walk in your hometown? You can still get in on the fun by hosting your own Undy Run/Walk Community Event. What’s better than grabbing a group of friends and trotting down Main Street in your signature Undy Run/Walk boxers? For just $35 per person, you can have the tools to put on an Undy Run/Walk right in your home town.
2017 Community Events
- Remembrance Run for Will McGurk Community Event – Spokane, WA – July 15th, 2017
- The Lubbock Scope It Out 5K – Lubbock, TX – May 13th 2017
- The Terminators – Timmerman Trail, Cayce, SC – June 24th, 2017
- Let’s Get Scoping Community Event – Indianapolis, IN – July 1st, 2017
- Undywear is Everywhere – Madison Virtual Team
- Undywear is Everywhere – Ft. Lauderdale Virtual Team
$35 registration fee includes:
- A pair of signature Undy Run/Walk boxers
- Access to a participant center full of fundraising tools
- The opportunity to earn Undy Run/Walk fundraising incentives
- Fundraising and logistical guidance from Undy Run/Walk staff
- Colon cancer survivors will receive a special survivor t-shirt
Having both my father and my mother-in-law diagnosed with colon cancer, I knew I had to find a way to get involved in the fight. With the larger Undy Run/Walk races being a bit too inconvenient for most of our family and friends, I decided to organize an Undy Community Event.
What first began as a convenience has now turned into a much anticipated yearly event to celebrate our two survivors! It’s been a great way for each of us to donate to a cause that really hits home. The event is always filled with plenty of hope, love, and support in an effort to knock out colon cancer!
I’d highly recommend an Undy Community Event to anyone who doesn’t have a local Undy Run/Walk or who just wants to have a more intimate celebration in honor of those affected by the disease.
– Maureen McLaughlin, Undy Community Event Organizer, Colon Cancer Crusaders 5k, Norristown, PA
Not sure how to have the biggest impact in your town? We’re here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 202-204-7561 and we’ll be happy to help you get started.