The Colorectal Cancer Alliance (Alliance) today launched Ally to Ally, an online community where colorectal cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers meet to connect, share, and learn. Peer support is a cornerstone of the Alliance, and Ally to Ally’s advanced features let members easily find the people and information most relevant to them.
The web-based Ally to Ally serves as a complement to the Alliance’s existing Blue Hope Nation Facebook community and uses advanced functionality to offer topic-specific groups, user-friendly search, and personalized profiles on a protected platform.
Ally to Ally makes it easier than ever to capture and access the valuable experiences from each member’s cancer journey. Features include:
- A profile page where you can share your story.
- Easily searchable content in dedicated discussion groups.
- Hidden communities for collaboration between ally leaders, only visible to those leaders.
- A dedicated place to discover and sign up for volunteer opportunities, which will enable tracking and recognition of service hours.
- Badges and ribbons that honor your service and achievements, inspiring other allies to greater impact.
“Please join us at allytoally.org to find answers, share experiences, and welcome shy new allies,” said Ali Miller, Director of Community Engagement at the Alliance. “With your participation, the Alliance’s two amazing online communities will help ensure no one experiences colorectal cancer alone.”
Don't miss another update.
Subscribe to our newsletter.