Tomorrow Can’t Wait – Volunteer and Make a Difference In Your Community!
February 7, 2017 | 7:00 pm ET
Do any of these sound like you?
- You love sharing your story and experience.
Become a peer-to-peer Buddy to another patient, survivor or family member. Caregivers are welcome!
- You want to give back
- You’ll talk about why screening is important to anyone and everyone – even standing in line at the grocery store!
- You want the entire country to go blue for National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- You’ve had one or more of the following: blue hair, blue nails or worn a blue tutu
- You want to learn more about what you can do to knock out colon cancer
If you said YES to any of the above, you’re a perfect candidate for our volunteer webinar!
This webinar is open to everyone, from leery lurkers (come on, you can do it!) to future volunteers, as well as our blue-seasoned volunteering veterans. Join us to learn more about the Colon Cancer Alliance’s volunteer opportunities and hear about some of our rockstar’s past successes.
We’ll get you signed up and started, all within the hour! Register below.
Nancy Butterfield, Associate Director, Patient Support & Outreach for the Colon Cancer Alliance