Civic and Nonprofit Partners
Benefits of Partnership
- Learn from and connect with other Alliance local and national partners committed to ending colon cancer
- Quarterly Newsletter with updates from Alliance on programs and services
- Priority consideration for research grants and engagement opportunities, including screening events
- Discount admission to Alliance sponsored events and conferences, including our annual AllyCon conference, bringing together hundreds of patients, caregivers, and families
- Recognition on Alliance website
- Listing in our Patient and Family Support Resource Guide, a comprehensive listing of national and local resources for patients, caregivers, and their families.
Ways to Partner
IMPROVE AWARENESS of colon cancer screening among your membership or constituent base through sharing Alliance resources or inviting the Alliance to speak.
INCREASE ACCESS and help to eliminate disparities by hosting screening events in collaboration with the Alliance or through co-branded use of the screening recommendations quiz.
COLLABORATE on innovative projects, webinars, conferences and research on the local, state, and national level.
In 2022, the Alliance partnered with the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS) to provide funding, resources, and even an inflatable colon for their annual Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion breakfast. The pipeline program exposed high school students and their families to the career field, as well as increased awareness and importance of colon health and nutrition.