In honor of the late Christine Sapienza, and for all the families who are affected by colorectal cancer, the Colon Cancer Alliance Chris4Life Research Program was established in 2010. To date, we have committed over $1 million dollars to innovative and life-saving research.
New this year, we are launching our first peer-reviewed research grants program. The grant selection process will utilize a research proposal review system similar to that of the National Institutes of Health. Research proposals will be reviewed by members of a distinguished Scientific Review Panel. Members of the panel are drawn from outstanding institutions such as:
- National Cancer Institute
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Georgetown University Lombardi Cancer Center
- Hofstra-Northwell School of Medicine
- University of Colorado
- University of South Carolina
How to Apply
Learn more on how to apply.
Help Us Accelerate Colorectal Cancer Research—Donate to the Chris4Life Colon Cancer Research Program today.
Thanks to our generous supporters and the work of researchers all over the world, more survivors are beating colorectal cancer than ever before. However, we still have a long way to go. We need:
- Breakthroughs for advanced colorectal cancer
- Less toxic and more effective cancer treatments,
- Better techniques to diagnose and treat young onset colorectal cancer
- A better understanding of what motivates people to get screened earlier and detect or prevent this unique cancer.
Let’s work together to ensure that more families beat this cancer.
COLORECTAL CANCER 5 YEAR SURVIVAL RATES