Finding Clinical Trials
The Clinical Trial Matching Service pairs you with clinical trials based on your individual medical situation. This free resource will help you to take charge of your diagnosis and learn which clinical trials are right for you. The personalized service is completely confidential and available to patients, loved ones and healthcare professionals.
Other Clinical Trial Tools
- CCA's Nexcura Profiler - a FREE interactive decision support tools to answer the question "What does the clinical information mean to me?" You will receive a personalized treatment options report tailored to your diagnosis. Your report will provide the pros and cons of each treatment, side effects, questions to ask your physician, plus access to relevant summaries of clinical studies.
- ClinicalTrials.gov - a comprehensive explanation of the trial process for cancer treatment and a database of ongoing clinical trials; allows patients and family to search for trials by disease and by trial sponsor.
- National Cancer Institute - search National Cancer Institute's PDQ database of clinical trials; offers the largest database of clinical trials, listing over 2,000 trials.
- TrialCheck - a search tool designed by the Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups to assist you in locating cancer clinical trials. This search tools uses nine simple questions. After you answer these questions, you will receive a list of cancer clinical trials that you may be eligible to enroll in. TrialCheck allows you to search for cancer clinical trials according to location so you can find trials close to your home. You also have the ability to save all of your search results. In addition, TrialCheck can update you via email whenever a new cancer clinical trial has been added to your search results.
- CenterWatch - another list of clinical trials and an explanation of the process. This site is not limited to cancer clinical trials.
- FDA's Cancer Clinical Trials listing - an extensive resource with direct links to many cancer centers.
- CancerConnect.com - provides current, comprehensive, authoritative information on the prevention, diagnosis, and management of cancer and a community where patients can exchange information and get support and inspiration.
- PhRMA New Medicines in Development - Pharmaceutical Research Manufacturers of America — trade association offers list of new cancer drugs in development often not listed elsewhere; search by tumor type.
- National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group - a Canadian version of the NCI site; search database for trials for specific cancers.
- Telescan - a service for European clinical trials.