Virtual Digital Marketing Intern
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance seeks a part-time (minimum 3 hours/week), unpaid intern to assist a growing organization in fulfilling its mission of ending colon cancer. The Virtual Digital Marketing Intern will work with the Marketing & Communications Team assisting with social media, website management, writing and other administrative tasks in an effort to enhance overall communications efforts.
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients and families, survivors and caregivers, navigate their diagnosis and treatment, connecting them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, address concerns, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventative screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research. Our efforts are urgent, effective and efficient because we believe that tomorrow can’t wait.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and display of digital advertising
- Assist in the creation, distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Perform analysis of marketing, conversions and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain proficiency in best practices for digital marketing and advertising
- Performs all other duties as required.
- This position is available for an indefinite term.
- Current students or recent graduates preferred.
- Interest and experience in nonprofit marketing and communications desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Google Suite and Social Networking Platforms.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, exercise professional judgment and discretion.
- Team-oriented, flexible, positive, personable, and eager to learn.
Submit your application online.