Senior Salesforce Administrator
Senior Salesforce Administrator
We seek a Senior Salesforce Administrator to help elevate our organization’s use of technology to support patients and families, engage donors, increase prevention awareness and invest in critical research. This position reports to the Vice President of Technology.
We believe in the idea of the data-driven nonprofit, the value of accurate information and the efficiencies/effectiveness gained through technology. As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will bring expertise in the Salesforce platform, an ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the organization, and a team approach to unifying systems and data.
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients and families, survivors and caregivers, navigate their diagnosis and treatment, connecting them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, address concerns, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventive screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research. Our efforts are urgent, effective and efficient because we believe that tomorrow can’t wait.
- Cleanup existing data using tools like DemandTools and DataLoader.
- Maintain data integrity with external system integrations through data validation including:
- Deduplication, validation rules and proper field mapping.
- Monitoring data quality to identify potential issues early.
- Helping ensure proper field mapping between Salesforce and external systems; Engaging vendors as needed to provide support.
- Execute deep-dive technical projects (collaboratively or autonomously) as required.
- Create fields, page layouts, and workflow processes to support new and existing business requirements.
- Update and maintain user records, profiles, permissions, and security.
- Investigate, install, and maintain 3rd-party tools as required.
- Provide ongoing, targeted training to help educate and support the various teams in the organization to efficiently and effectively utilize the platform.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation for the organization.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administration experience, ideally in a nonprofit environment.
- Salesforce certifications, including Certified Administrator, strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and adapt quickly to a changing landscape.
- Methodological, detail oriented, and able to be careful / considerate under pressure;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize requests, manage laterally and upwards, all with a professional, courteous and fun attitude.
Minimal travel is anticipated for this position
Vice President of Technology
How to apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications missing any of these three items will not be considered.