Are you looking for a meaningful job? Do you want to use your expertise in graphic design to help save lives or make a positive impact on those in need? Then come join the Colorectal Cancer Alliance team!
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national nonprofit organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients, families, survivors, and caregivers navigate diagnosis and treatment options, connect them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventative screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research. Our efforts are urgent, effective, and efficient because we believe that tomorrow can’t wait.
The graphic designer will play a key role in furthering the brand of the Alliance by creating compelling and inspiring visuals across digital and print mediums.
Some goals the successful applicant will need to achieve over the course of the first year include:
- Oversee brand management and quality control of all visual elements
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the Alliance's brand identity guide and recommend updates to freshen the look and feel of the organization
- Identify opportunities to update existing templates for email, social media, web pages, and printed collateral material
- Design and create all visual elements of digital and print collateral, such as emails, social media, website, sponsorship packets, media kits, flyers, postcards, promotional products, meeting materials
- Collaborate on the design of logoed merchandise and conference exhibitions
It is not an understatement to say that this position will be part of a team responsible for saving thousands of lives and improving countless more. The urgency of the situation due to the 1.4 million people in the US that have this disease requires that we find someone who can deliver results immediately. We believe previous experience in graphic design and brand management is essential for someone to be successful in this role. If you have that experience, we’d like to hear from you! Interested candidates may apply by sending an email with a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] ccalliance [dot] org. Please include "Graphic Designer" in the subject of the email.
This position is based in Washington, DC.
Some travel is required for this position based on the needs of the Alliance.
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
How to apply
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] ccalliance [dot] org. Please include "Graphic Designer" in the subject of the email.