Development Operations Coordinator
Are you looking for a meaningful job? Do you want to wake up each morning knowing the work you do will save lives or make a positive impact on those in need? Then come join the Colorectal Cancer Alliance team!
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national nonprofit organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients, families, survivors, and caregivers navigate diagnosis and treatment options, connect them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventative screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research. Our efforts are urgent, effective, and efficient because we believe that tomorrow can’t wait.
While the Alliance has grown in recent years, its recent launch of a five-year, $100 million mission-driven fundraising campaign will result in significant growth in the short and long term. The Development Operations Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining systems and processes to ensure that the Development team is able to connect with all constituents and help achieve our ambitious fundraising goal.
Some goals the successful applicant will need to achieve over the course of the first year include:
- Generate acknowledgement letters, receipts, and reports accurately and meet all departmental deadlines for their creation and distribution.
- Code and batch all gifts accurately and share that information with relevant staff.
- Create strong working relationships with all frontline fundraisers to support their needs around prospect identification, research, and donor pipeline management.
- Refine and execute a system for tracking interactions, solicitations and stewardship efforts in Salesforce and manage up to portfolio managers to ensure actions are completed.
- Maintain weekly gift reports, progress to goal reports and other pertinent reports on fundraising as needed.
- Develop systems to update and maintain donor contact information.
It is not an understatement to say that this position will be part of a team responsible for saving thousands of lives and improving countless more. The urgency of the situation due to the 1.4 million people in the US that have this disease requires that we find someone who can deliver results immediately. Interested candidates may apply by sending an email with a cover letter and resume to jobs@ccalliance(dot)org. Please include "Development Operations Coordinator" in the subject of the email.
This position is based in Washington, DC.
Director of Individual Giving
How to apply
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to jobs@ccalliance(dot)org. Please include "Development Operations Coordinator" in the subject of the email.