Individual Giving Coordinator
Are you looking for a meaningful job? Do you want to use your expertise in fundraising to help save lives and make a positive impact on those in need? Then come join the Colorectal Cancer Alliance team as our next Individual Giving Coordinator!
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national nonprofit organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients, families, survivors, and caregivers navigate diagnosis and treatment options, connect them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventative screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research. Our efforts are urgent, effective, and efficient because we believe that tomorrow can’t wait.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Support the Development Department’s overall revenue goal by planning and executing at least three direct response campaigns throughout the calendar year.
- In partnership with the Marketing & Communications Department, oversee the creation of all content included in the campaigns -- email appeals, direct mail appeals, buck slips, remittance envelopes, website copy and text message appeals.
- Coordinate the list pulls for all email and direct mail campaigns, including the clean up of the lists, deduping and suppression lists.
- Manage a portfolio of at least 250 Annual Fund donors, growing the portfolio’s revenue result and elevating revenue opportunities by stewarding renewals and soliciting increased contributions.
- Manage the monthly donor program, including the stewardship of existing monthly donors and the strategy for increasing the monthly donor pool.
Some goals the successful applicant will need to achieve in the first year include:
- Timely and accurate execution of all aspects of at least three direct response campaigns each calendar year.
- Produce at least $500,000 in revenue from the three campaigns.
- Effectively manage the expense budget for the direct response campaigns with a commitment to efficiency and ROI.
- Produce at least $100,000 in revenue from a portfolio of Annual Fund donors outside of the direct response campaigns.
- Produce at least $60,000 in revenue annually from the monthly donor portfolio.
If you believe you have the experience and ability to successfully achieve these goals, we’d like to hear from you! Interested candidates may apply by sending an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Individual Giving Coordinator" in the subject of the email.
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is committed to providing a productive and professional environment in which volunteers and staff work together with mutual respect and appreciation of their diversity to achieve the mission of the organization. The Alliance believes it is important to be genuinely representative of the community we serve, and in the importance of creating programs and activities, and collateral materials, that are culturally sensitive and responsive to all communities’ needs. This is essential to increasing colorectal cancer prevention and survivorship rates. Furthermore, we strive for an inclusive environment where volunteers, staff, and others who support the Colorectal Cancer Alliance reflect the full diversity of people affected by colorectal cancer and feel welcome to share their talents, skills, and passions in pursuit of our mission.
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
This position can be based in either the Alliance’s Washington, DC headquarters or be remote.
Some travel is required for this position based on the needs of the Alliance.
Individual Giving Manager
How to apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include "Individual Giving Coordinator" in the subject of the email.
To view all job opportunities at the Alliance, visit https://www.ccalliance.org/careers