It's a fact: 72% of women report being up-to-date on their breast health screenings while only a little more than half could say the same about colon cancer. Colon cancer screening tests save lives – just like breast exams and mammograms.
We're getting a little cheeky with our Screen This Too! campaign this October, and we need you to be part of the movement and help spread the word!
- Wear it - order your pins, tees and undies in time for October!
- Take it viral - change your Facebook cover photo or profile picture
- Share your Screen This Too! photo on our Facebook page
- Download the image, print it out and share it with friends and at work!
- Get a FREE “Screen This Too!” shirt through our Undy Run/Walk
- Download and print our Screen This Too! pin-up kit
Start colon cancer screenings at age 50 or earlier if you have symptoms or are high risk. Other diseases, such as breast cancer and diabetes, can increase your risk for colon cancer. When in doubt, talk to your doctor.
Join our fight to increase survivorship by giving your friends this reminder to go blue while thinking pink. And when you head to the doctor for your annual checkup, don't forget to say, “Screen this too!”