Do any of these sound like you?
- You love sharing your story and experience.
Become a peer-to-peer Buddy to another patient, survivor or family member. Caregivers are welcome!
- You want to give back
- You’ll talk about why screening is important to anyone and everyone – even standing in line at the grocery store!
- You want the entire country to go blue for National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- You’ve had one or more of the following: blue hair, blue nails or worn a blue tutu
- You want to learn more about what you can do to knock out colon cancer
If you said YES
to any of the above, you’re a perfect candidate for our volunteer webinar!
Don’t forget, the Colon Cancer Alliance serves as a source of information about colon health. If you have additional questions about colon cancer screening or are in need of support, please contact our free Helpline at (877) 422-2030. We’re here to help.