This National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, the Alliance is bringing you even more ways to get involved. Raise money and awareness to end colorectal cancer through a Facebook fundraiser for your chance to win a March Swag Bag full of Alliance store favorites.
Support life-saving programs while getting a chance to spruce up your swag stash! Who doesn’t like a win-win?
To be entered into the drawing to win the Alliance’s March Swag Bag, you must complete the following steps:
- Create a Facebook fundraiser and raise a minimum of $100 for the Colorectal Cancer Alliance by March 31.
- Opt into Alliance Facebook messaging (this is an automatic setting when starting a Facebook fundraiser – just make sure not to unclick the opt-in option).
You will also have the opportunity for additional entries into the drawing. To increase your chances of winning the March Swag Bag:
- Raise $200 or more through your Facebook fundraiser – each additional $100 gains you another entry into the drawing.
- Share a photo on Dress in Blue Day, Friday, March 3, using #DressInBlueDay for one additional entry into the drawing.
That’s it! Our winner will be announced and notified on April 3, 2023.
March Swag Bag Prize
The winner of this year’s March Swag Bag fundraiser will receive several items from the Alliance store, including:
- An Alliance backpack
- Lead From Behind swag
- “But, Stuff …” PSA swag
- An Alliance fleece blanket
- An Alliance water bottle
- An Ally bracelet
Get ready to wear your March Swag Bag winnings with pride and know that you’re making a difference everywhere you go. Even if you aren’t the contest winner, you’ll still make a huge impact on the colorectal cancer community, enacting a ripple effect of change. Are you ready to step up to the challenge? If so, start your Facebook fundraiser today!
Don't miss another update!
Subscribe to our newsletter.