Scholarship Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Scholarships will be limited to patients, survivors, caregivers, family members, Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA) buddies and volunteers, and those playing an integral role in the colorectal cancer community. Applicants must live in the United States.
- Scholarship opportunities include registration, travel and/or lodging expenses.
- The Scholarship Committee is fair and equal in all of its scholarship processes for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- All scholarship decisions are final. There is no appeal process for decisions made regarding the awarding of these scholarships.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to attend all two-day 2013 National Conference events and sessions.
- Scholarship recipients who are unable to attend the conference and do not cancel by Friday, September 20, 2013 will be solely responsible for any conference related expenses incurred by the scholarship recipient or the CCA.
- Scholarship recipients agree to waive any and all claims or causes of actions against the Colon Cancer Alliance, for any injuries or damages that may occur in any way related to the conference including travel, attendance or lodging.
- Scholarship recipients agree to provide a quote to the CCA within one week after the conference regarding their experience for use in reports and future promotional materials.
Scholarship Questions? Contact:
Colon Cancer Alliance Volunteer Engagement & Exhibit Coordinator
(202) 628-0123 ext. 112