Types of Stipends Available
If Requesting a Registration Stipend
- Registration stipend recipients will receive a discount code via email from the CCA that provides a reduced conference registration fee of $50. Recipients are responsible for registering for the conference themselves.
If Requesting a Travel Stipend
- Travel stipend recipients are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel, then submitting a receipt to the CCA for reimbursement.
- The CCA will reimburse up to the awarded travel amount for those who attend the conference.
- Travel stipend recipients must provide a copy of their receipts to be reimbursed. The CCA will mail a reimbursement check within four weeks of receiving documentation from travel recipients.
- Travel stipend recipients should make their reservations within two weeks of receiving the CCA’s notification that the stipend has been awarded.
- The CCA recommends that travel stipend recipients purchase travel insurance.
- If this travel reimbursement policy creates a financial hardship, recipients should contact the CCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Requesting a Lodging Stipend
- The CCA will arrange accommodations for up to two nights (room and tax only) for lodging stipend recipients. Room and tax fees will be billed directly to the CCA.
- At check-in, recipients will need to provide the hotel with a credit card to cover any incidental costs they incur during their stay.
- The CCA will pair lodging stipend recipients to share rooms.